A marathon of staged readings a three course meal and guided discussions about Anarchy, social justice and love.
The H.E.A.T Collective launches a day of festivity and commemoration of Emma Goldman’s trilogy that covers four decades of her life from 1900’s to 1940’s.
Written by Jessica Litwak, Emma’s trilogy celebrates a life full of love, passion, mystery, revolution and deep self-debate between life and death. This fresh take on Emma Goldman’s examination allows the audience to be emerged into a vibrant world of revolution and passion; sharing ideas among a multi-cultural and multi-generational community.
- Love Anarchy and Other Affairs,1901 Followed by an active discussion on reproductive rights with tea and Russian cookies.
- The Snake and The Falcon, 1919 Followed by an active discussion on immigration laws with soup and bread.
- Nobody is Sleeping, 1936 Followed by an active discussion on Art and revolution, linking the past with the present with Spanish wine and Russian Vodka.
With the acting and directing talents of:
Actors: Ioan Ardelean, Oliver Burns, J. Dolan Byrnes, Orietta Crispino, Catherine Eaton, Jessica Litwak, Tim McGeever, Bobby Plasencia, Jens Rasmussen, Alexander Sapozhnik, Nate Speare and Emma Weinstein
Moderators: David Diamond and JJ El Far
- Love Anarchy and Other Affairs: Liz Eckhert and Joan Kane
- The Snake and the Falcon: Joan Kane
- Nobody is Sleeping: Nernia Cocchi
With the presence of fantastic Panelists:
- Morgan Jenness
- Caridad Switch
- Roberta Levitow
- Karen Malpede
- and many more
- Panel One (after the reading of Love, Anarchy and Other Affairs, around 3:30) Roberta Levitow, Cobina Gillet, ( and Liz Eckhart/Joan Kane, Director)
- Panel Two (after The Snake and The Falcon, around 6:00) Saviana Stanescu, Eleanor Litwak, (and Joan Kane, Director)
- Panel Three (after Nobody is Sleeeping, around 8:30) Morgan Jenness, Karen Malpede, ( and Nerina Cocchi director)
- 2:00 Love Anarchy and Other Affairs
- 3:30 Active discussion on reproductive rights with tea and Russian cookies.
- 4:30 The Snake and the Falcon
- 6:00 Active discussion on immigration laws with soup and bread.
- 7:00 Nobody is Sleeping
- 8:30 Active discussion on Art and revolution, linking the past with the present with Spanish wine and Russian Vodka.
Stay all day and get an "Emmasary" PRIZE
Please RSVP by March 1st
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching four days of workshops at the Theatre of The Oppressed Festival
WORKSHOP AND PERFORMANCE WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SURVIVORS AT CITIZEN'S THEATRE IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND